Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happiness Award.

Jane at Midwest to Midlands has been kind enough to give me this Happiness Award. Jane is an American living in England, and I have been enjoying her blog for quite a while now. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you Jane!

Here are the rules:
1. When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you in a new post. 
2. Name the 10 things that make you happy. 
3. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.

10 Things That Make Me Happy:
(In no particular order)

1. Quiet time with my husband.
2. When the kids come home excited about their day at school.
3. Live music on a warm night.
4. My three year old niece.
5. Daffodils blooming in early spring/late winter.
6. Being in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
7. Learning new things.
8. Planning our new life "back home" in Virginia.
9. My pets, Bearette and Smudge, who I will be re-united with in a few months. They were my babies before I became a mother to:
10. My children.

Unfortunately, I haven't read a blog in weeks, so I don't know who has and has not already received a Happiness Award. My favorite blogs are listed in the right column of this blog, so you should check them all out! Please forgive me for breaking the rules, but there is a *lot* going on here, which is why I have not been blogging with my semi-regular frequency lately.

3 comments:

Midwest to Midlands said...

I like your happiness list Jenny. Before you know it you will be leaving Jolly Old England. I hope you will kepp in touch and let us know how you are doing once you get settled back in the USA. I lived in Virgina for about a year long time ago and it is a beautiful area with a lot to do. Good luck with your interview.

Nid said...

Nice list. :)

Jenny said...

Thanks Jane. I have been setting up a new blog about our life in the US. I will be announcing it and giving the information closer to when we move. I love it in Virginia. I've loved my time here, but it will be nice to be in familiar territory again. Thank you again :)

Nid - Thanks!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here :)